Three Makes Five

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

22 weeks


22 weeks 0 days Posted by Hello

My belly has grown to the outer limit of my breasts, at last. Admittedly, it doesn't look like much, but my breasts are pretty big. My tummy is 40" circumference at its largest point. My fundal height is 25.5 cm, so I'm a bit more than three weeks ahead; still well within the "normal" range.

According to Your Pregnancy Week by Week:

Baby now weighs approx. 12.25 oz and has a crown-to-rump length of 7.6 inches.
Eyelids and eyebrows are developed. Fingernails are also visible.
Organ systems are beginning to become specialized. The liver is now producing low levels of necessary enzymes.

And sadly, in some states and apparently also in Great Britain, I could still choose to kill my baby right now in the name of "choice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home