Three Makes Five

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days old--Esther's first Christmas

Christmas with a 7-week-old is kind of boring. My two others were ~10 and 11 months old, respectively, on their own first Christmas. So there was much tearing open of gift wrap to be done, and much laughter and playing with gifts and what-not.

Esther had no clue as to the day. She didn't even really look at her toys.

That skirt I am inordinately proud of myself for. I say at every opportunity that I stayed up until midnight to make it. Because I did. I finished the last of the girls' doll afghans that afternoon and then started in on the skirt, which took a while since I kept having to stop and nurse someone. (Yes, I am tandem-nursing again.) But I really, really wanted her to have something special to wear to church the next day, so I persevered. And it turned out so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home